To take part:
- Grab the book you’re reading and choose a sexy snippet to share (line or paragraph) It can also be from something you’ve previously read & want to share.
- Copy the Meme button (pic) and share within a new post on your blog that links back here.
- Follow participants and comment where you can about their Snippets.
- Comment on this post with your linky’s so we can come & visit you.
- Have as much fun with it as possible!
(OR share it with me on Twitter where i’ll RT: @)
Your SS can be anything you regard as sexy: x-rated or not. I thought this would be a fun idea to share books we’d either read too, or newbies for the TBR pile!
My SS:I usually have two books on the go, one on the Kindle app on my phone for when i’m out & about, the other a paperback for around the house. My SS comes from the paperback: A Kiss of Shadows by Laurell K Hamilton. This is the first book in the Merry Gentry series which i started whilst i wait for the next instalment of the Anita Blake series.
‘I’m going to make you writhe, my princess, and i want to watch your body while i do it’ – Doyle
‘His grip on my thighs had passed the point of pleasure and become simply pain, but that, too, under the right set of circumstances, was a kind of pleasure.’ -Meredith
I’m looking forward to reading your SS’s, remember to comment with your links. Have a sexy week!💋
(Click book images to be directed)